Paul Brayton Design - Freight Estimator
This estimator is to be used as a guideline in providing an estimate for furniture shipping.
- Determine the zone to which PDB products are to be shipped.
- Using the map and zone percentages, calculate your fixed freight cost as a net percentage of the total COM LIST. Note that there is a minimum charge for each zone.
- Place your order and note the PBD Freight Estimate.
||Freight Rate (@ COM LIST)
||Average Service Days
||NC, SC, VA
||1-3 Business Days
||AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, WV, WI
||2-5 Business Days
||CT, MA, ME, NH, NY, RI, VT
||3-7 Business Days
||AR, CO, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, OK, SD, TX, WY
||4-9 Business Days
||AZ, CA, ID, NV, OR, UT, WA
||5-10 Business Days
- Partial shipments may incur additional freight charges.
- Charges are for normal delivery to a loading dock.
- All furniture is shipped in cartons.
- A 'Call Before Delivery' request will be honored at no additional cost provided it is specified on the order.
- Additional fees such as fuel surcharges, inside delivery, white glove service, etc. may be required.
- All products are shipped FOB Archdale, NC freight prepaid and added to your invoice / acknowledgement.
- Title of goods changes when the merchandise leaves PBD's dock. All freight claims are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Due to weight and density factors involved in shipping upholstered furniture, there may be situations where a volume discount or a rate higher than the estimator may apply. For large shipments of 30 or more small to medium sized chairs or if 8 or more sofas are involved, contact customer service for a quote.